Friday, September 27, 2013

28th Sep 2013 - "Meetings" !

Meet up with 1 contractor and 1 ID today. Both recommended by my cousin. The contractor came over to our place to discuss in the morning. He seems to be in a very rush mode and the discussion ended quite fast within an hour. What impress me the most is he can actually tell me the changes in the layout of the house just by the photos I watsapp him. He is experienced ! He requested to go to the unit we bought for measurements etc. Advantage of engaging him is will save $ I guess as those that can reuse, he will discourage you to remove. Disadvantage is I'm afraid the things he do will be very "contractor" style and not sure whether the materials he used is good or lousy. Workmanship I think will be ok according to my cousin.

2nd ID we arrange to meet at their office. Had already mindset myself that this ID will be very expensive as I saw them advertising in reno magazines ! They work in pairs and we did spend quite a long time discussing on our quote. Their price is indeed high but I think they also use higher end materials. At least they have what I always wanted for my kitchen since the 1st house - BLUM ! What also attracts me is there is a lifetime warranty on their carpentry work on hingers and sliders and threads. However, there is a price to pay for all these !!

After both "meetings", is time for dinner. Went to eat frog leg porridge @ Geylang since we are at east area. After dinner, went back home to rest for the night and brain storming at home on the quotation hahaha.....

*bo gay*



*he drink until very shiok lo*



No comments: