Thursday, November 21, 2013

21st Nov 2013 - Polliwogs

On leave today as expected to reach home late yesterday night. HDB valuer came to do valuation again and agent was trying to explain to him the situation. After they left, went town council to settle off the fees till early Jan next year then we prepare to go out. 1st stop to Suntec to make payment at Cellini and exchange for vouchers. Next to office to collect the free gift (4 sofa cushions) as is too bulky for me to bring home. At the same time I took what I wanted to bring back from office since hubby is here. My workstation in office had became my temporary shopping storage hahaha. Last stop to Polliwogs for the boys to play since we haven't been there for quite a while. Reached home around 6pm, had dinner and rest for the night. Yeah, friday tmr, work 1 day and is weekends hehehe :)




























No comments: