Sunday, January 26, 2014

26th Jan 2014 - Sunday

Wake up close to 9am and busy morning. Cook lunch and prep food for dinner. Hubby walked with Melcolm to his swimming class and tabao Mac for lunch back. After lunch is homework time for both boys and me the weekly ironing :( Finished my ironing about 3+pm and we get ready to go Marina Sq. Hubby shopping for his CNY clothes. He managed to buy 2 tees and 2 bermudas at Levis. Since is late so we didnt walk around as still need to go back old house to open letter box. Night time Melcolm's godma pop by awhile to pass me the 3 bottles of "qi gu chips" that I ordered from her mum and she also pass me the goodies she bought for us at Taiwan. Both boys were already asleep when she's here. She commented that Melcolm very big size now !!! Short week next week as will be working 3 days only... Looking forward to see both boys in CNY wear for school celebration on Thursday :) I finally get the chance to see them since on leave *happy*.
*our dinner*

*having his fav. salmon*





No comments: