Friday, January 3, 2014

3rd Jan 2014 - Carpentry works and Laundry system

After Melcolm's orientation, we dropped by to check on reno and also for the installation of laundry system. Installation was fast so after that we start to check on the carpentry. The 1st thing I check is whether they uses BLUM hinges. To my surprise, they were not !!! Called ID and she checked and said that workers installed wrongly. She will change all to BLUM hinges. Today then I know that those BLUM hinges also have soft closing :) I better check the hinges for all the carpentry work after they are done !!! Tomorrow will be painting day.
*tv console*

*bar counter*

*common room wardrobe*


*mbr tv console*

*mbr wardrobe*

*toilet vanity* 
*laundry system installed*

*kitchen*

*my new kitchen sink*

*sette*

*philips LED downlight*

No comments: