Wednesday, January 8, 2014

8th Jan 2014 - We are moving !

The BIG day is here. 搬家大行动 !

Everything just happen so fast and we are already at new flat doing unpacking and cleaning up. It was rather messy when we just moved in as renovations are still on going. Imagine the number of people in the house - hubby & me, my pt maid, painter, plumber x 2 workers, carpentry x 2 workers. Really thanks to my pt maid for helping me clean up here and there from 2pm to 8pm ! Pay her an additional hour as I also paiseh she got to work so long. Told her to come back on Saturday again as I'm sure there will be things for her to do haa.

1st night here and need to educate the boys on the "new house". Hope they won't be affected by new environment. For hubby & me, we totally shag out and fall asleep once we hit our new bed. Either the new mattress is really very comfortable or we are just so so so tired........
















No comments: