Thursday, October 9, 2008

Department Lunch at Kuishinbo

Today we had department lunch at Kuishinbo. It was an advance bday celebration for my colleague Alvin. I had not dine in at Kuishinbo for a few years liaoz. Last went with my hubby previously. Food there was still as great with many varieties - sashimi, sushi, salads, cold seafood, tepanyaki, soups, porridge, steam egg, vege, fruits, coffee/tea/drinks, choco fodue, jap. desserts, etc etc, so many, cant possibly list all out. I had lots of my fav salmon sashimi. I took at least 20 slices I think ! Eat until so full but I have yet to taste all the selections of food lol.


Supposed to be we split the bill and treat my colleague one, in the end, the person who ate the least pay for all, he's non other than my Japanese boss wahahaha. Looking forward to another dept lunch next week at Crystal Jade :)







*Bday boy in pink !










No comments: