Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On Leave (Day 2) - 7th Oct 08

On leave so shiok, but 2mr I need to work liaoz. Tabao bf at KPT kopitiam tis morn as the part time cleaner coming at 9.30am. I boiled some sweet potato soup in the morn. Received call from Canon abt 11+pm saying the repair will cost $148. Discussed with hubby and he said he will buy a new camera for me and treat it as an anniversay gift. Thanks hubby, will be getting Ixus 870 but need to wait for stock to come in. Hopefully soon, I cant survive w/o camera now. Currently using a lousy camera frm my bro to "tahan" 1st.

PM we went Compasspoint KFC for late lunch and proceed to Kiddy Palace as wanted to use the voucher. Bought some items there and oso Four Seasons durian sponge cake at lvl 1. Left Compasspoint, reached home abt 4+pm. Then I start to boil chinese & western barley. 1st time boiling it, hope is nice. Will be passing inlaws & my mum the sweet potato soup and barley water :)

Left house around 6.30pm to have dinner and picked Melcolm. Wide spread of dinner - tonic soup (mil say on chinese calendar, today is the day to take tonics), meat roll, fish, vege, tau kua. Had a very full dinner.

*the sweet potato soup *loots frm KP, hubby specifically say mus buy that clothes
*barley water
*enjoying the durian sponge cake, he bite my fingers !
*eating and "boeing" at his daddy


No comments: