Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our 1st Desaru Trip - Finally 10yrs Together

Today marks hubby and my 10th yr anniversay together ! Time flies and we had really aged. There's still a long long path ahead of us waiting for us to explore with darling Melcolm.

Today was also our 1st family trip to Desaru. I wake up around 8am to get ready and some last min packing. Thanks hubby for doing all the packing the day before as he's on leave :) Left the house around 10.15am to fetch GH,Mei & Ayden boy. We reached Changi ferry terminal slightly b4 11am and "bo lang" there. Melcolm had fun cruising there too, snack abit of bread then board the ferry at abt 12pm. The route to the ferry, as usual, he's abit scared of the sea waves. Inside the ferry was good, he enjoyed the ride and can observe the sea outside thr the ferry window. The ferry ride was around 1/2hr and after alighting we board a bus to Pulai. Hate the bus cos is very cramp. I had difficulty boarding also, maybe too tall, difficult 2 bend haha. Old liaoz, bones hard, cant bend keke.

Finally, we reached Pulai slightly before 2pm. Check in was rather slow and finally got our room. We deposit our hand luggage in the room then go down for lunch. Not much variety to chose from, food was so so only and ex. I suppose is like tat lah cos in resort area mah. After lunch, went back room to rest and Melcolm napped. I enjoyed soaking in the bath tub while he's asleep. At abt 5pm, notti me kept disturbing him to wake up cos i want to go out play. Brought him for a swim around 5+pm and he enjoyed himself very much. He swimmed until will scream when we carried him up from the pool. Faster go back room, shower him, go beach walk walk and go for our dinner. We had a fast fast bbq buffet dinner as we are going to see fireflies at 8.30pm. Fireflies were rather interesting, too bad Melcolm was scared until he fall asleep ! How I wish I could catch a few fireflies home. However, their life span were rather short, only 15 days ! Ended our day 1 around 10pm and Melcolm concast after his milk.

Wake up around 7am on day 2. Melcolm wake up shortly, had his milk and we went down for buffet bf. Wide variety and food was not bad. After bf, brought him to the mini zoo to c birds, rabbit. Let him feed the rabbit also ! We then proceed back to room and changed him as we going swim again. Bad luck strike this time as hubby dropped my camera into the pool :( Haiz, camera mati immediately. Luckily is coming towards the end of the trip and I could still retrieve the pics. Checked out around 12pm, had our lunch and took the 3pm ferry back to SG.
Reached home around 5pm. Faster cook some porridge for Melcolm and shower him. Hubby feed him while I shower and he told me Melcolm finished up all his porridge and not enuf ! He mus be damn hungry or he mus had missed his "local food" wahahaha. He slept at abt 8pm. It was a tiring trip cos that very night, I slept from 9+pm till next morn 8am lol !

Overall, this trip was quite ok. However, don't think will go back again cos I felt that place was abit dirty. I should go explore other places. Thinking where should I go for my bday in dec, I think hubby shall plan for me hor :p

Videos for viewing, will upload the pics soon :)

*inside ferry
*trying out staircase at hotel lobby

*act angry in hotel room

*happily swimming





No comments: