Monday, October 6, 2008

On Leave (Day 1) - 6th Oct 08

Took leave 2day to rest. Wake up at 8+am, deposit Melcolm with in-laws and had bf with hubby at KPT Kopitiam near Punggol Park. Reached home around 9+am and decided to call Canon Customer Service. They mentioned need to bring down my camera to check.

Left house around 1pm to harbourfront. Is a long long journey and luckily hubby not working and can send me there. Left my camera for Canon to check and estimated repair charges cost around $160. They had some trade in program also so hubby and me went to aim new camera at Vivo liaoz. Hubby say better get a new 1 in case the problem comes back again after repair. I very "bu she de" this camera cos had been using it since Melcolm was born :(

After that went Giant walk walk, bought 2 home wear tops for Melcolm and left, nothing much to buy there.


No comments: