Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday Celebration with my 2 Darlings

As hubby was on leave today, he brought Melcolm to Suntec after i knock off from work. We just went to Swensen to have a simple dinner then after that we brought Melcolm to see the "Fountain of Wealth". He was curious of the laser show but hates it when the water spray onto him hehe. This place used to be me & hubby frequent area when we were together. Got to head back home around 8+pm as Melcolm was sleepy. Can't blame him as he was awake since 2pm !

Reached home and hubby brought a cake for me from Pine Garden, is my favorite Lychee Martini cake. He said he didnt buy any present for me, just a cake only. But but... Melcolm sleep already :( i waited till 11+pm then blow my cake with my sleepy son hahaha *still in time though* :p After that I discovered my bday present on our bed ! Hubby bought me a LV Brazza Wallet ! Was so shocked but very happy :) Hubby asked me to go LV this weekend to look see look see to exchange to other products if I want as he just bought a wallet 1st and can exchange to other items.

謝謝老公 for all these surprises, muaks ! I love both the cake (especially the words on it) and present.
*at swensen*

*at Fountain of Wealth*







*Happy Birthday 老婆*


*sleepy Melcolm been forced to take photos*




*my present*





*kids menu so boring*




*walking at convention hall*

No comments: