Tuesday, December 9, 2008

On Leave Again :)

Morning deposit Melcolm with in-laws and me and hubby went Compasspt to have brunch. Reached around 11am, makan already then i went to the library to borrow some books. Wanted to start reading story books to Melcolm but don't know he will appreciate or not, shall give it a try. After that we went to Kiddy Palace and bought some stuff as we have some vouchers. Bought a potty, sesame street cd and a water bottle for him. I hate to bring the magmag out as it always leak onto my bag. I bought a plain bottle cos the characters bottle are so ex. Anyway, I will decorate his bottle with some stickers myself haha *if I have time*. Last stop was cold storage to buy bread and Oral B toothbrush for him then we went back home.

Reached home and we started some cleaning and packing. Hubby wash the 2 box fan, wipe the top of our wardrobe and also study room. I packed Melcolm's wardrobe and his food shelf. After that boil some barley water for hubby as he feels heaty. Hope he don't fall sick.

PS : Melcolm's godma finally created a blog for her fpp. It was created on my bday, wat a bday present for me.......

No comments: