Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Chia Family Wedding Dinner

Today marks the day for us to attend our first wedding dinner together as a family. We were been invited by my female boss as her son is getting married. Venue was Intercontinental Hotel and I heard lots of good comments about this place *had not been there before personally*.
We reached pretty early around 6+pm straight after class. Luckily we were early as is difficult to find a parking lot. After that we proceed to the ballroom but the couple was doing their solemnization. I then proceed to feed Melcolm 1st. After that Melcolm walk around the corktail area.

After I met my boss, I brought Melcolm into the ballroom. I'm really impressed by the ballroom. It was really classy and nice. Is been the nicest ballroom I ever went to so far. Especially love the way when the curtains open and the couple march in. Immediately Melcolm step into the ballroom, he shouted and was excited by the crystal lightings. Hubby and me took turns the whole night to entertain Melcolm and he finally knock out around 10+pm on hubby's shoulders. Guess what, he was awake since 1pm ok. Is a good & tiring experience. Must thank hubby for his patience the whole night :) Looking forward to attend next wedding dinner in Jan'09, also our 6th ROM anniversay kekeke.

Lastly congras to Alvin & Shuwen :)

Ok, pics time....

*at the corktail reception*
*pics of ballrm*







*Melcolm making funny faces*



*fa zhan??*

*table deco*

*wedding favours*

*self entertaining in ballrm*


No comments: