Saturday, December 6, 2008

Going Orchard Again !

Today we went Orchard again in the evening. Hubby keep asking me to go LV see whether I like the bag there then can use the wallet to exchange. I felt abit not worth to pay so much for a wallet too. Reached there and long queue ! Saw long queues at Coach & Gucci as well ! Singapore doesnt seem to be having any economy crisis at all lo ! Went into LV and all the bags are so ex lol. In the end, decided to exchange to"Neverfull MM" bag. Although is a very very common design and everywhere you see it, but I thought is useful to me as I've been aiming for a bag similar in size from Gucci ! I think so long as I knew this is what hubby bought for me, who cares whether is it common or not right? This is my 1st LV bag and thanks hubby, 對不起﹐我又讓你花錢了.

After LV, we went to Coach and Gucci too, 順便嗎 hehe :p Melcolm haven 2yrs old go branded shop liaoz hahaha. I hope he wont be a branded freak when he grows up :p

*my 1st LV bag*
*presenting Melcolm in his 1st button shirt pyjamas*
*Melcolm : opps, daddy angry with me :(*

*Melcolm : who cares :p I'm the king in the house now*

No comments: