Saturday, July 25, 2009

Advance Celebration for Mum's Birthday at Kushinbo !

Meet my bro & mum at Kushinbo for dinner today to advance celebrate my mum's birthday. Enjoyed my miserable few pieces of sashimi and had lots of snow crab ! We were still very full after dinner although we didn't eat much. We sit inside for around 2hrs with Melcolm playing with food and fussing here and there. Life is not going to be the same again for us to peacefully enjoy our meal. After dinner, my bro brought him for piggy ride. We left for Marina Sq after that as hubby need to buy perfume and Melcolm slept on his way home as it was already 9+pm. Hope my mum enjoy the dinner and thks to my bro for the meal :)

*some pics taken b4 we left*
*hubby had fixed the car seat for Melcolm, he won't be sitting on me for "long" journey anymore*
*playing with his food again*
*my miserable Sashimi :(*
*hubby was so sweet to heat up the snow crab and prawns for me*
*piggy ride*

No comments: