Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 1 : East Coast Chalet

Hubby and me checked in to East Coast Chalet w/o Melcolm in the afternoon as we need to unpack alot of stuff and I can foresee that with him around, we wont be able to finish our work on time. After unpacking, we tabao dinner from the hawker there, fetch Melcolm and went for a very long walk from our chalet to MacDonalds. Think it took abt an hour and by the time we go back, it was already 10+pm.

*that's our chalet unit*
*bedroom on top*
*playground that Melcolm keep wanting to go*
*cafe that we did not visit at all*
*nice scenary from swimming pool*
*the dirty baby pool that we will not bring our darling*
*adult pool*
*some pics b4 we left*
*it was really windy*
*yes, finally I can join mummy & daddy*
*hello hello, so how, 2mr u can com to my bday party??*
*let me know ok :p see u*
*night scroll with us*

No comments: