Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 2 : East Coast Chalet

Had a small party for Melcolm today to advance celebrate his 2yr old bday. Not a gd day for bbq as it rained several times. We got alot of left over food and luckily our parents brought them back. At least no wastage lah hehe. Out of all, I still love the PG cake and there's no leftover ! Melcolm keep wanting to cut the cake too, maybe is his fav thomas train. He ate lots of cake. Something to mention, he finally remember his kai-ma is who already. Reason been, when his kai-ma is having the cake, he walk towards her and call her "gan-ma", wanting her to feed him cake wahaha.. when the cake finished, he walk away.. my this greedy little boy.. it was so funny but I didnt manage to see what happen. His kai-ma told me all these after the chalet. Overall, hubby and me were very tired after the bbq. When all the guest left, we bbq until 3am lol ! How lomantic :p Thanks to all the guests who came and the gifts for Melcolm. Thanks to mei & GH for collecting Melcolm's bday cake for us :)


*pics taken early morning*
*handsome boh with a cap?*
*or cute boh?*
*with wai-po"
*some slight deco*
*Elyssa, smile leh*
*Cedric want 2 slp after his milk?*
*Chloe, you are a tall gal*
*Sharlyn so cooperative in front of camera*
*mummies exchanging views*
*auntie Daphne teaching me, she's a teacher ok*
*2yo bday cake*
*i love this shot*
*Melcolm : the cream shld land in my mouth, not on my hair*
*Auntiie Amy, u r so kind to remove the cream from my hair*
*my old sec sch frends decided to take a pic*
*we*
*finally, i'm eating happily*

No comments: