Monday, January 18, 2010

29 Weeks 5 Days

Counting down to last 10wks before the arrival of #2. Baby is 1.4kg already. Grown like 530g for the past 1mth ! Did SwapB test today to check for any infection cos I'm starting to have BH. Gynae was afraid that I may have pre-term labour again and will see me every 2wks starting from now. I need to monitor the number of times of stomach hardening a day too *super mafan*. I hope baby don't come out so early. Book the hosp bed today and was instructed to pack my hosp bag soon just in case waterbag leak again hehe. #2 had turned down but not engaged yet. There's still lots of water for him to move inside. Once again, Dr Wong asked me want to try natural birth or not. Told her that I'm opting for csec but still hesitating whether I should really try natural since baby head down liao. Hubby encouraged to go for natural also. I will see how is the next few checkup then decide pa. At the moment, CSEC !



No comments: