Wednesday, January 27, 2010

31 Weeks Shocked !

Around 5am, wake up as usual to go pee. After pee got pinkish stains, SHOCKED ! Wake hubby up and told him then continue sleeping. Difficult to get to sleep cos is like the same as what happen when I had Melcolm. Morning wake up as usual and called the TMC emergency number to talk to my gynae. She asked me to go down to her clinic and not to go work today.

Reached TMC about 9am, strap to CTG for monitoring of contractions. After CTG, see gynae and was told contractions was quite mild and she will give me 3 days mc to rest. After talking, gynae said she wanted a scan and checked for dilation just in case history may repeat itself and didi like kor kor want to see the world earlier. She checked for dilation, heng no more pinkish discharge and am not dilated yet. However, the scan shows that baby is ENGAGED and head is very very low for wk 31. She then changed her mind and gave me 2wks hosp leave as is too early for baby to be out now. At current, baby estimated weight around 1.8kg. If baby comes out too early and underweight, may need to stay in NICU :( This few weeks will be very crucial for me cos need to drag the date of the delivery. Since baby is engaged already, told gynae that I will try for natural birth !

Wish me luck. I hope I can still enjoy CNY.........

No comments: