Saturday, January 23, 2010

Melcolm & His New Bed !

Melcolm's new bed had arrived today ! Left him with my mum today so we can do some cleaning up when the bed was here. Will he be surprise to see his new bed tonight and those wall stickers that I stick on? Hope he love his new bed :)

*vehicles wall stickers to attract him*
*back home, sleeping time*
*distracted by the stickers*

It wasn't too difficult to get him to sleep on his new bed today :) I guess he must be tired cos my mum told me he wake up from his PM nap around 1+pm. He knew that this is his new bed as I kept stressing to him that his cot is OLD BED and his little bro will be using the OLD BED and he'll go mumbling "Melcolm sleep on the new bed, didi sleep old bed" haha.. Hubby and me decided that we won't be co-sleeping with him so that he will not have the habit of co-sleeping in future. Today marks the 1st day that he'll be sleeping alone at night in his own bedroom - 23rd Jan 2010 :) I hope he will be independent so in future he can take care of didi who will be sleeping in the same room with him :)

No comments: