Saturday, May 4, 2013

4th May 2013 - Fairmont Suite Room

Robinsons are having up to 20% off + GST absorb ! Just nice as hubby wants to buy shoes. We left late afternoon and when we reached City Hall, I suddenly remember my colleague Khim was at Fairmont yesterday *she did ask me to pop by yesterday if I want*. I tried to SMS her to check whether she's still there. After awhile, she called me and said she have not check out yet so we pop by at the Fairmont Suite after hubby got his shoes. This suite is slightly different from the one we went during Christmas last year. Comparing the size, it is about the same but the furnishing and deco are so much nicer. The boys had so much fun playing catching, hide and seek, practically running all over the place. We had dinner there as well and thanks to Khim & James for all the nice food from Prego :)

*love this pic, the boys*

*having their apples as snack in car*

*browsing around at toys department*



*see how engross he is*


*at the top flr of Fairmont, nice view*

*too bad I didnt pack our clothes there*


*the sauna room in the suite*



*the bathroom is even bigger than my bedroom lo*


*he is looking down for cars*




*Fairmont swimming pool*


*with auntie Khim*




*getting dark*

*the kitchen*

*dinning area*

*didi wants to bath?*

*my dream bathroom*

*night view*


*kick kick kick*



*bedroom, very big too*

*chocolates from Fairmont*


*toiletries*

*MBS laser show*


No comments: