Thursday, May 9, 2013

9th May 2013 - KL Training Day 2

Today is officially the start of our 2 days training. Wake up early for breakfast as need to reach KL office at 8.30am. Breakfast spread wasn't as good as the hotel we stay last year but still can make do with. Our training went smoothly through the day and ended slightly after 5pm :) Walk back to our hotel room to change and off we go to KLCC again. Time to continue our shopping from yesterday hehe. Meet my lady boss for dinner with my colleagues around too this time at "Little Penang Cafe". The prawn beehoon soup was still as nice. I am already missing it when I'm typing this post now *slurps*...... shop till 10pm and time to go back to have a good rest.

*Good morning KL*



*having bf at the suspension bridge*

*part of the bf spread*


*view from KL office, Intermark building*


*Lunch at office foodcourt*

*all our food at "Little Penang Cafe"*




*my loots today*




No comments: