Wednesday, May 8, 2013

8th May 2013 - KL Training Day 1

Finally my "ME" time is here :) Although is just 4d3n and on company training, it is still a short break for me. Left office around 1.30pm and proceed to DFS for shopping. Reached KL slightly after 5pm but there are still the usual traffic jams and in the end we reached hotel slightly before 7pm. After check in, we dropped our stuff and out we went to KLCC for dinner and fast shopping till 10pm. Back to hotel to rest as need to be up early tmr......
*when travelling alone*












*cosy room*



*I never on the tv in the toilet at all*


*like this walk in wardrobe concept, spacious*


*bed was comfy & I fall asleep quite fast every night*




*curry beehoon laksa, nice as gravy was thick*

*I last had this in HK. KLCC also have now hee*





*DFS loots*



No comments: