Sunday, May 11, 2008

11th May 08 - Happy Mother's Day

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all mummies in this world. Is officially my 1st Mother's Day :)

Melcolm is recovering well today. Luckily no fever yest n 2day. He could also regonise his medicine liaoz. This morn he reject all his medicine but still must force him to drink cos he still having runny nose. His appetite oso better today, can take more porridge.

Evening time we went Jumbo at East Coast to have dinner with my mum. It was super duper crowded and luckily I made reservation. Melcolm fell asleep on the way and wake up after we reached there. Is his 1st trip to East Coast ! We took many many pics and guess wat, my little son was so timid. He was afraid of the sea waves hahaha. He will keep staring at the sea waves, when the waves com, he will pull ur shirt tight and whole body & head cling onto u hahaha.. kinda cute to me and I made fun of him the whole nite hehe..





*Melcolm love to play peek a boo now



*Pics taken at East Coast



*Sleepy Melcolm

*Oh, wake up liaoz
*Melcolm : Mummy, the wind here is so strong, i cant open my eyes




*Melcolm with my mum




*Where's my food ??
*Our dinner




*so hungry until suck fingers??

*Our only family pic on Mother's Day
*my 1st Mother's Day with darling son
*going home soon



*Melcolm simply love to stand now




*Playing peek a boo with Melcolm


No comments: