Friday, May 2, 2008

On Leave but still Busy as usual

Took leave today cos wanted to go cut and rebond my messy hair. Finally the hair dropping prob after birth had cease. Though on leave but still bz bz. Morning drop Melcolm at mum's place then hubby drop me at Rivervale Plaza for marketing then he go off work. Reached home oledi abt 9+am and start clearing some housework.

Noon time head off to Wingtai sales to chk any gd buys. Nothing much for boys and all the tings was super messy. Guess wat, i bought some socks and a cap for Melcolm but all wrong size. Luckily is bigger so jus hav 2 wait wen he's older then can wear. After Wingtai detour to AMK to rebond hair. Went to the saloon as recommended by Lynn, my sec. sch frend. My neck nearly broke cos sit in the saloon for 3.5hrs. No regrets, cheap and gd. Rebond cost me $110 and bought a bottle of hair essence at $38. Is the cheapest rebond i did so far. After AMK went to fetch Melcolm home... end of my leave, fully utilised !

*forcing Melcolm 2 take pics with me








*Loots from Wingtai sales

*help Daphne to buy tis but if she don like will pass to Melcolm's god-ma

*Melcolm's stuff

*For Melcolm's god-sis

No comments: