Friday, May 23, 2008

23rd May 08 - Friday

This morning as usual before going work brought Melcolm to my mum's place. When I was abt to leave, Melcolm wave "bye bye" and stare at me. I'm so happy, is the 1st time he officially wave "bye bye" and looking at me.

Today oso finally last day of training. Had been eating n eating during t-break hehe.. Was so bz that I practically work OT everyday for 1wk+ liaoz.. tired.. luckily efforts not wasted and big boss was happy with our performance. I dono wat will happen next mth with 3 trainings ! Next wk is another bz wk cos after training alot of tings 2 do oso and 2nd training coming up soon.. is never ending :( Probably next wk boss will treat us coffee to thank us.. shall wait hehe..

Although was so bz but am very happy working there cos all my bosses are very nice and they realli help me alot cos my work are increasing day by day. Thanks to my bosses :)

No comments: