Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Labour Day

Finally is my long awaited long wkn. This morning Melcolm drank 250ml bi gor, so happy cos he had been drinking little milk recently. Played with him in the morning for awhile and notice his "new skill". He likes to "boo boo boo" at ppl now with saliva all flying faintz. He find tat it is very fun !

He had silverfish porridge with other ingredients for lunch, he's taking the silverfish well. I oso boil some chinese barley water for him to drink, of cos w/o sugar hehe. Taste awful to me though.

Nite time we went Cafe Cartel at J8 for dinner. Ordered salad, St. Louis Ribs for me and macaroni pasta for hubby. Nice dinner and Melcolm enjoy himself very much in the restaurant cos got a elder kor kor there to entertain him haha. Not to mention, his itchy hands spill our salad dressing ! Reached hm at 9pm sharp cos hubby n me want to catch the last 2 episode of drama hehe.

Sharing some pics and videos....





*Porridge with silverfish
*Pics taken at Cafe Cartel
*wow, so many pasta, which 1 shld I eat
*daddy pls, I want to eat pasta

*daddy says : cannot, ur face too fat :p
*daddy, pls, just this time
*finally suceeded, so happy !

*Melcolm & daddy


Melcolm's new "boo boo boo" skill




*preparing to go out, exploring his new shoes

*Melcolm aka the menu destroyer


No comments: