Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday to Monday

What a fattening wkn we had cos trying out the many different slices of cake from Pine Garden to decide on Melcolm's 1st bday cake. Thks mei2 for buying us the 2 more slices of cake, love the lychee martini. Mi and hubby both like the mango cake too. I made some puree to freeze, sweet potato puree for Melcolm, it was since quite sometime he had that. Watched the "881" DVD and it was quite a nice show though I didnt finish the whole show. Melcolm oso show some improvement in using his walker. He could come to the kitchen to find me while I'm cooking but I dono which method he use to move the walker, maybe wrong method haha. Melcolm's god-ma oso visit him and her tummy was so big now.. mousy coming on board real soon, I cant wait.. so exciting :p


Super long hair Melcolm


2nd batch of bday direct items

our dinner

Videos



No comments: