Friday, February 15, 2008

14th Feb 08

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY To Hubby !!!


Today no mood to work cos is V-day hee, same goes to my colleague too :p Lunch went bank with my colleague as she wants to deposit her angbao $$. At the same time, had checked with the bank on opening an account for Melcolm, going to open an account for him for his angbao $$, his account can also act as our emergency fund keke..

Left Melcolm with my mum tonight and meet hubby for dinner and movie afterwork. My last movie was last year Oct lol. Had our dinner at Crystal Jade,yummy yummy. Window shop abit but didnt buy anything lah. After that, watch"Ah Long Pte Ltd", what an unromantic show but laugh frm the beginning till the end of the show, my jaw 1 2 drop already. Thanks hubby for the dinner & movie :)

Last but not least, our dear Melcolm sucking his toes early in the morning when he wake up !! His pants were already went when I notice that, pengz...

No comments: