Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hubby V-day Present

Yesterday night I happen to see that hubby perfume left less than 1/4 bottle. Since V-day is coming so decided to get perfume for him, if not I dono wat 2 buy oso.

Lunch time went Sasa with my colleagues and bought a new Polo Ralph perfume for hubby. Is "Polo Explorer" and jus out in the market b4 cny, hope hubby like it :) After that my colleague volunteer to wrap the present for me at recep keke, Thanks "xiao3 mei4". She the youngest in our lunch kaki group. The present was nicely wrap, next time I know who to find liaoz haha. Had also made reservation at Crystal Jade for dinner with hubby tomorrow, after that will b catching a show if able to get tickets :) Must be wondering y V-day had dinner at Crystal Jade so unromantic rite... but both of us prefer chinese food lol..
After work went find the bamboo chair for Melcolm. Haiz, cant find the shop leh :( but am so happy to met Amy in the bus and she accompany me for awhile at amk in search of the bamboo chair. She shown me Tong Tong fotos and she's so chubby now lol, jia you Tong... grow up fast fast :)

Hubby V-day present, cant c wats inside until he open his present :)



No comments: