Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally 1 Month in Company

Today is my 1st mth anni in company.. but i felt like work veri long liaoz leh, jialet.. more to go..

Lunch time my colleague accompany me to KP at marina sq cos i wanted to buy float n pump, don tink gona bring Melcolm swimming yet cos hubby don 1 2 bring him to public pool so will wait till he's older.. my KP card expire soon so buy n keep 1st haha, so KS..

After KP went JL, wow, having gd sales.. but not enuf time to shop, decided to go back after work if hubby work late today.. in the end, i realli go back and bought a Fisher Price toy, Nursery songs CD, cotton buds and shampoo for Melcolm hehe..
So tired after tat so ask hubby to pick mi up at hougang mall after i tabao BBQ express for him keke..

Things I bought.....


No comments: