Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Saturday

Morning been wake up by Elaine's sms. She sms me and said that gona deliver Melcolm's Jumperoo at 9am. Pengz, wen i saw the msg is oledi approaching 9am so mi n hubby quickly wake up. I had rent the Jumperoo for Melcolm to try out for 1 month, hope he likes it. Elaine reached shortly after 9am and help us with the Jumperoo setup. Luckily Melcolm did not reject his new toy, yuppie :) Can see that he really enjoy it. He touches the toy, pull the rope more than jumping. When he jumps and there's lights and sounds, he looks amazed and sometimes stoned too haha..

PM feed Melcolm the HT mixed grain cereal with sweet potato puree cos no time to cook porridge and he finish everything, good boy ! After that prepare to go AMK to stock up toiletries then to Compasspt cos i wanna get a new fone :)

Reached Compasspt M1 shop and luckily not very long q, but the waiting time was long lol. Deciding btw N6500 Classic or Slide and in the end get the slide 1. Hubby say he will buy the phone for me, thanks dear :) Come to think of it, so far all my HP were bought by hubby keke.. Reached home oledi 7+ and mi whole nite play with my fone and transfer my stuff, Love My Phone, muaks :)
Dear SIL, hope u like the pics and videos :)

Lots of pics to share, esp Melcolm in his Jumperoo !!


Melcolm's HT mixed grain cereal with sweet potato, he finished them all !

Getting ready to go out, still couldnt really sit..

My new toy, thks hubby :)

No comments: