Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 3 of CNY

So fast 2 days of CNY had passed and am done with all the relatives visiting. Since is Saturday already so decided to freeze some puree for next week for Melcolm. Prepared sweet potato and sweet beans puree for him. I removed the beans from the sweet beans then steam and puree it. The smell is quite turn off to me but hubby say smell like green peas. Why I actually use sweet beans cos I don't want to use the frozen peas to make the puree. I doubt I will make the sweet beans puree again cos is very time consuming. Anyway, hope Melcolm like it in his porridge.


Today also went over to Mei's place for steamboat and thanks for the nice dinner and cny goodies. PS: will rem the "white stomach fish" keke... Stay there until abt 1+am then go home and gota carry Melcolm to sleep a few times there :( All bz with the makan/chit chatting/gambling and 4got to take pics haha.

No comments: