Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Lunar New Year Eve

Yeah... finally the eve of Lunar New Year, but I still must work till 4pm lol. Nvm lah, go opic work work, talk talk, time will pass very fast :)

This morning pass a new red romper to MIL and inform her to let Melcolm wear tonight, check out the pics below! Reached opic and there's a box of cake lapis and a jar of homemade cookies on my desk by one of my boss. My boss baked the homemade cookies herself yesterday nite, so touched :) Had lunch at MAC and do a quick window shopping at Suntec with mycolleagues. Went Iora and bought a top, gota wash it immediately wen i reach hm later so 2mr or friday can wear hehe.

*My last min shopping

Reached home oledi abt 6pm liaoz, quickly change Melcolm's bedsheet and barang. Hubby had also lower down his cot, I hope he don feel weird when he wake up 2mr hehe. Luckily hubby oledi sweep, mop floor, change bedsheet and oso wash his car, mus thanked him for the hardwork :)

After that went MIL place for reunion dinner, this year we're not having steamboat and jus simple dinner. However, everything still taste delicious. Also took alot of pics with Melcolm and most impt of all, finally capture his bottom 2 teeth haha, i'm so happy keke. Left MIL place abt 8+pm and went over my mum's place for reunion dinner too as they are having steamboat. I eat until super duper full, last few days of weight lost all return back with these 2 meals liaoz !

Pics time......................

*our simple reunion dinner at hubby place

Melcolm's online pics with his teeth !!!

No comments: