Friday, January 11, 2008

11th Jan 08

Today finally friday liaoz. It will be my last free friday before I start work, provided i continue working after 2wks temp hehe ;) Nothing much to update today. Melcolm's 2nd day trial at my mum place so far so gd. He's able to slp the same amt of hrs there too :) Today made pumpkin puree for him but too much so freeze some up. Oh ya, i tink Melcolm realli love my bed. He keep flipping on my bed. Just a single morning, he had flipped abt 4-5 times. Then jus now reach home on his cot, he flipped again but hit his head, cot was too small for him to flip yeah.

Evening time went NTUC to stock up diapers. Now my house can open diapers shop liaoz hehe. 2mr still dono 1 2 go where yet, see what time wake up then decide pa. Now am waiting for the 2nd batch of clothes to finish washing then go zzz liaoz.. nitey.

No comments: