Monday, January 21, 2008

21st Jan 08 - 1st Day of Training Program By My Dept

Today is the 1st day of training program by my dept. Wake up earlier cos need to go Suntec Convention Centre to get ready the setup of the room. Only managed to reach there abt 8.30pm, luckily boss didnt say anything hehe.

Was feeling super tired today, must be due to not enuf sleep EVERYDAY :( Lunch time went walk walk at Iora at Suntec, hehehe, want to buy clothes if I continue working leh cos alot of my bottoms cant wear liaoz. Then went back opic pia my work again.

Evening time went back to Suntec to meet boss and pass him some stuff. Knock off and went Citylink G2000 collect my 50% off voucher. After that had dinner at MIL place and pick Melcolm home. MIL feed Melcolm 2 times of puree today and he finished them all, good boy :) I hope tonight I can slp early, if not 2mr I will b zombie again :(

No comments: