Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 5th ROM Anniversary

Today is me & hubby 5th ROM anni, time flies. With Melcolm now, I think the time not only flies but zoom pass us. Didnt really celebrate today as hubby was working. However, we left Melcolm with my mum at night and went la kopi after dinner. I finally satisfied my Tiramisu cravings although is not very nice.

SIL oso bought the Bumbo Tray for Melcolm when she went TMC. Thanks for the bumbo tray. Hope with the tray, he's able to sit on his bumbo longer.











Just now during the last feed of the day, Melcolm oso break his record of milk intake, he had 220ml of milk and went to his lala land after that hehe. Don't dare to feed him somemore after the 220ml, scared he vomit.

Last but not least,
Happy 5th ROM Anniversary to hubby and many more years to go !!!

No comments: