Monday, January 14, 2008

Last day of freedom before I start work !!!

Today finally my last free day before I start work. Morning wake up as usual and went over to mum's place. Actually wanted 2 deposit Melcolm at my mum's place and leave but lazy to go home. Also, i want to see him more today !!

Took some pics for him in the morning wen he bath, NAKED pics !!!


Late afternoon, I started to make mango puree to freeze. Feed him abit of mango puree but he don seems to like. Jialet, I made 4 cubes of mango puree leh. In the end, I made pear & sweet potato puree to freeze too for standby in case he really reject the mango puree next 4 days. In total, there are 4 cubes of mango puree, 1 cube of pear puree, 3 cubes of sweet potato puree. I had decided to only freeze the puree on a weekly basis so the frozen puree wont be kept too long. However, will see how it goes when I start work in case super busy. Here's the pics of my hardwork today haha ;)

No comments: