Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My First Day at Work

Today my 1st day at work. Wake up super early at 6am cos not sure hows the timing like so better be early than late. Therefore, I reached office super early !! Early morning was mainly introduction and my director had also prepared a "To Do List" for me to act on it. He is oso quite new in sg, jus started work here abt 3wks ago so alot of tings he's not sure too.

Came lunch hour, went lunch with boss and another jap guy. Boss treat me jap food at 1 of the resturant at Suntec today :) He said it is a "welcome" lunch for me hehe. Had sukiyaki with beef and rice for lunch. He not too bad hor :p but i think is still too early to tell lah cos today oni the 1st day. I will c hw it goes next few days. After lunch jus get back to work and wait to go home c Melcolm lol. At abt 5.30pm, boss say if nothing much can leave opic already. Haa so early and like not so nice to leave so early the 1st day. I told him i will finish up my current work then let him know b4 I leave so I left opic abt 5.50pm hee.

Reached home abt 7+pm and play with Melcolm awhile. Mum say he got eat the mango puree today, so weird, yest feed him he don like, today he finish all ! Good boy, at least didnt waste my effort. He perform something new for me and hubby to see just now also. When hubby make the tik tik tik sound at Melcolm, he will shake shake shake his head hahaha.. funi siah.. we kept disturbing him just now. Came home and took 2 pics with him hehe.. tats all about today.. hope this job will be smooth sailing for me :)


No comments: