Thursday, January 31, 2008

31st Jan 08

Today is my last day of contract with my company, will be starting as perm with 6mths probation wef 1st Feb 08, yeah :) This morning went for the company medical checkup, everything seems fine but I still have 3kg more to lose to pre-pregnancy weight, i hope i don gain further.


Reached office in the late morning and colleagues are distributing mandarin oranges, finally some CNY mood. Got some angbao packets from the company as well. Also received call from HR to inform me to report to them 2mr at 9am as they need to pass me the new comer starter kit.


Late PM went up to our dept new opic which is still under renovation, nice view but still dono whats the view like from my seat keke. After that find my colleague n go home 2gether.


Went Hougang Mall after work as wanted to buy some cny goodies from Bengawan Solo. At the same time, took a cataloge of their disney cakes, i'm planning for Melcolm's 1st birthday celebration already hehe, most pro will be booking a chalet to party, had also told hubby abt the idea. So now need to find and decide which chalet to book, but all these will be done after cny lah cos now still too early. Who knows as time passes, we have new ideas again haha..

No comments: