Friday, January 18, 2008

Is Finally Friday :)

Yuppie, today is finally Friday :) My 1st wkn after I start work. Today was rather bz in the opic, must finished everything by this evening as Monday my dept will be conducting their 1st training in SG. I already pre-empt myself that I need to OT.


Lunch time went eat Indian food with bosses and 2 jap instructors. Faintz, y the big boss oways have cravings for Indian food :( I oni ate abit and luckily hav some normal spicy food which doesnt taste so "Indian". Hee is big boss treat again, so happy, will I get somemore free lunch next week kekeke. After lunch accompany my manager to Harvey Norman to buy DVD burner for our dept then head back to opic.


Reached opic quickly cheong n do my work today as I don wish to OT till so late. Abt 5+pm, my manager seems like knew that I will not be able to finish my things and ask me whether need his help and I can stay back abit later or not. Told him no prob to stay back and he asked me do those that is required on Monday 1st and continue the rest next wk day by day *the training was the whole of next week*. Phew, luckily no need to finish all if not I tink i stay until 10pm mayb oso cant finish.


Stay back until abt 8pm and had a chat with my manager oso, had asked him wats my chances of converting to perm after 2wks and he said that he will arrange with HR to convert me to perm next week !!! wow, a big relieve after I heard that cos I don want to be jobless and go interview again. However, next week he will be super bz and i doubt he will hav time to change my employment to perm leh, i shall wait n c :) Next monday boss requested to report to work earlier at Suntec earlier if i can cos need to setup the training rm, another bz bz wk ahead for me.

No comments: