Sunday, January 27, 2008

26th Jan 08 - Shopping Day

Is finally Saturday !! Today me wanted to go shop for my cny clothes. However, aug mummy mentioned there's warehouse sales at Tampines, so tempted to go so ask hubby check out the place on friday nite, luckily he agreed to go but he say meaning that I may not have enuf time to shop.


Morning wake up oni at 10+am, Melcolm wake up late too, thanks baby !! Fed him and had brunch, hubby bought my fav Tiramisu but is still sitting inside the fridge cos I'm too full 4 it, thks hubby, muaks, will eat it 2mr :) here comes a shocking news in the morn after Melcolm had his bf, discovered he had 2 bottom teeth liaoz, wow, so surprise, n me keep wanting to c his cutie tooth haha.. cant take pics of his teeth due to his cheeky tongue..

PM Melcolm's godma came 2 pass me her mousy romper cos need me to exchange at JL. I oso passed her 1 of my maternity dress, hope she can wear. Mousy big big now yeah, can c mousy mama tummy pop out liaoz, blink blink.

Left for Tampines sales at abt 4+pm and reached there abt 5pm. Hubby and Melcolm wait for me at carpark while i cheong there n grab hehe.. Met 2 august mummies there too *wave wave to chatty & adeline*. Most surprise, met Melcolm's god-ma there too so happening hehe. Thanks hubby & melcolm for waiting for me at the carpark for an hour :) Here's my loot for Melcolm at the warehouse sales...
*tis is oni 1 for $1, Melcolm will hav 2 pieces of this top cos his godma bought the same 1 too !!

*Osh Kosh collections - 1 Sleep & Play romper, 1 Polo, 1 Tee


*these 2 rompers oni 3 for $10 nia


*Lastly, bought a sundress and a top for Melcolm's godma mousy, so sweet gal clothes, i'm so tempted to buy leh..

After Tampines, went JL to shop shop cos they having 20% off storewide. Bought toiletries, wipes, diapers and Melcolm's First Blocks too. In the end, realli no time to shop for my clothes but am happy for wat I had bought today hehe..

*Melcolm's First Block and the 2 bibs I ordered frm BP had arrived too

Reached home abt 11pm, so tired man.. n Melcolm is realli cranky lol.. hope have time to shop for my clothes 2mr....

No comments: