Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm returning to the workforce real soon

This morning went to agency and sign the appointment letter for my 2 weeks temp job and also submit the necessary documents and collect time sheet. Finally, I'm confirming starting work next Tues - 15th Jan 08. Is been 6mths since I last work, hopefully will be able to catch up. Looking forward to my new job and hope to continue there if everything goes on well.

After agency, went to Chinatown to get some barangs as need to put at my mum place for her usage when Melcolm is there after I start work. Bought a vacuum flask and a small saucepan for her to boil bigor. After that saw cny wear for Melcolm, wah, so happy hehe. Bought 1 suit for him but price is more expensive then the one I bought from BP. Jialet, haven earn $$ spent $$ again, cant resist. The one i bought from BP is too big for him also. Maybe will let him wear next yr if he can squeeze in hehe. Look how happy he is in his new cny wear,


































2mr gona start letting Melcolm stay at my mum place during day time. He seldom go to my mum place so I better start a trial for him 1st b4 I start work to let him get used to it. Finally finished packing his barangs to bring over and is alot !!! The pic below can tell.
















No comments: